The client, a US-based agency, possesses good knowledge of digital product design and development. They are committed to help people reap the benefits of digital technologies in numerous ways through apps and more. The client needed to finish a travel app exclusively for military personnel to provide them a hassle-free and affordable journey.
Grasping the client's core concerns after going through the entire complicated requirements, our team consulted them with a tricky approach accompanied by a plan to work on the project. We got the project with the following challenges:
- Design was ready and we were asked to develop and make the app ready to go live.
- Work on the half-cooked app with a hybrid approach where the client got stuck.
- Integrate functionalities into one app for different travel needs.
- Delivery both iOS and Android versions within a strict time-frame.
Pick/ Drop Solution
Solutions from AppsChopper
Our app developers reviewed the challenges and defined a complete roadmap to develop a fully functional car grooming app. We helped the client in drafting a mobile app with the following solutions, and worked on them post client approval:
- Makeover of the UI and UX to improve visuals of the app, though the designing part was done.
- Refining architecture of the product following the latest market trends and develop the app by debugging the existing code, to make it more goal-focused.
- Our team suggested a technically feasible approach to build a feature-rich app for military personnel’s travel needs.
- We suggested engaging multiple resources to work on the development of the app parallelly to meet the timeline.
Our app engineers constantly kept in touch with the client throughout the project to get their valuable suggestions and implement change requests managing smooth workflow. They developed the entire app ensuring implementation of strategy as planned within a given time-frame. The app delivered was beautiful with the following outcome:
- User-friendly Military Vacation Planner app with engaging user experience.
- Feature-rich app for finding accommodation, search destination, hotels and lots more.
- Aggregated number of restaurants, hotels, travel destinations, etc. offering discounts for military personal, facilitating users to plan their travel with ease.
- The app was delivered a few days before the discussed delivery date.
Value Added for ClientMVP app was a great fit for what the client was trying to build, they received huge appreciations for the work from their client. The app added value to the client in the following ways.
Platform for Military: MVP app helped fulfill the dream of the client to help military members travel smoothly at a lesser cost.
Recognition Among Community: The app received great appreciation from military personals for creating a useful service.
Hassle-free Revenue: The app being an aggregator allowed the client to earn direct revenue on each booking from businesses.